Originally founded in 1986 as Southwest Services, Golden Route Operations (G.R.O.) is a licensed, established local route operator of gaming devices for bars, taverns, convenience and grocery stores.
G.R.O. operates over 8,000 gaming devices throughout Nevada. As one of the industries fastest growing route companies, we continue to be the most preferred route operator in Nevada, as a result of our dedication to providing best in class service and technology.
With an eye towards the onset of video gaming in developing markets, this presentation will provide a comprehensive background on the following systems currently in use at our gaming route operations throughout Nevada.
- Nevada owned and operated
- Hands on and experienced ownership
Market leader in utilizing technology to:
- Increase revenue with player tracking, rewards, player recognition and communication
- Increase efficiency by creating tools to manage comps and cash
- Our automated drop process is efficient, safe and eliminates the need for on-site management supervision
- Locations adding G.R.O. technology and our marketing components have increased their average win per unit per day by as much as 36%
- Targeted jackpot and service response times of 30 minutes
- Long term national companies include Pilot Travel, Love’s Travel and Buffalo Wild Wing’s
- Long term regional companies include Bully's Sports Bar, Fabulous Freddy's and many more